Pages


Monday, July 25, 2011

Finished Product

On Saturday was my friend Caitlin's bridal shower. I offered to make cupcakes and here are the results. 
As you may notice, this is the finished product from my previous teaser post. These pictures were taken by Caitlin's future mother-in-law as I forgot my camera. The ones with the red liners and brown frosting were vanilla cupcakes with vanilla butter cream. I need to find a better vanilla cupcake recipe because this one didn't turn out very well. The ones with the red lines and white frosting were lemon cupcakes filled with lemon curd, topped with a marshmallow meringue frosting that I toasted a bit. Lastly, there were rich chocolate cupcakes filled with red wine ganache, topped with homemade whipped cream. I got all of these recipes from different websites, so if anyone is interested in the recipes, email me and I'll get it to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment