Pages


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Last Five Months In Pictures

STOP THE PRESS! I'VE BEEN A SLACKER!!!!
Well, this comes as no shock that I haven't posted for ALONG TIME, and instead of bothering anyone with details of the last five months I will just post pictures.

September
Kevin and mine's dear friends got married in Half Moon Bay, Ca
Does Kevin look dashing??

Caitlin was a beautiful bride

October
Our family's annual Girls Weekend in Camp Nelson.
Taken by my Aunt Leslie who was there, but we were missing my sister Trisha this year :(
BUT, this year was my lil sister Megan's first year! She was initiated properly!


Disneyland for my 25th birthday!



My mom got a new puppy!! Her name is Willow. She's a Mini Australian Shepherd like Cooper, but she's a Red Tri.

November

Thankgiving
The only pictures I took on Thanksgiving was pictures of this cute lil guy! He cracks me up all the time!


December

My Dad's 50th birthday! And of course I made his cake! Yummy chocolate on chocolate!


Carter all dress down for Christmas. A good friend came to the McNally house and we set up a bunch a props for Carter to play/pose with for their Christmas card! He's so stinkin cute!

 My older sister got a Aussie too, hes the lil brown one with the red shirt on. He is a toy Aussie. So all 4 of our Aussie "got together" for a picture under the Christmas tree. Only the older dogs, Cooper and Mijo, are being good!

January


Spent New Years with my sister and her husband in Grover Beach, where they live now! They literally live right down the street from the Monarch grove and this time of year the Monarch butterflies are grouped in large bunches in the trees.



Looking through the telescopes they have set up.

We spent New Years eve on the dunes with a bonfire, hot dogs, smores and drinks!
New Years day was spent hiking around Montana De Oro near San Luis. Here are some pictures from our hike!



The day after New Years, Kevin and I went to Santa Barbara to the wharf and had lunch and then went to the SB Mission, where he PROPOSED!!!!!!!!!


I'm in LOVE with my ring! I don't think I could have picked out a better ring!



The last five months have been busy, fun and very much rewarding! 
Now time to plan a wedding for August! 
I promise to not stay away for as long as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment