Pages


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wedding plans so far

OK, So I am not going to do the photo challenge. My schedule is all over the place and after posting the first picture on here, I missed 5 days! So I'll just focus on wedding plans! So far, we've got our date, which is August 11th, 2012. We've booked our venue, which is Paradise Springs in Oakhurst, Ca. It is a property up near Yosemite surrounded by pine trees and has 5 cabins on it. I'm so excited for the next few months!
We got our engagement photos done and save the dates ordered. Our photographer is going to be friend of the family who lives and works in Santa Cruz. I got my dress!!!! Its gorgeous!!! Some of the girls have picked out their bridesmaids dresses. I am letting them pick whatever style of dress they like as long as its a navy blue. Our colors are navy blue, beige and white. Here are some pictures I am inspired by:


Here are our engagement photos. They were taken near Yosemite and Bass Lake.




Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment