Pages


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Catch Up

Hey there!
Well I've obviously been too busy to blog haha.
I am in Physical Therapy Assistant school right now and had finals last week so now I have lots of free time. :)
Lets go in chronological order from oldest picture to the newest.
Went home to Visalia for Thanksgiving and my parents yard was covered in leaves so I decided to take some pictures of Cooper in the leaves. Here is my favorite one: 
I laid down in the grass and he did too!
He's such a handsome boy!

Next, Cooper likes to play with my sister's kitten Forest. They wrestle and bite each other, it's too cute!
Sorry for the low picture quality, it was taken with my phone.

Now that I have some free time, I decorated our place for Christmas. This picture shows the snowman ornaments that I got at our office party. If you dont know me, I LOVE snowmen! Alot of my Christmas decorations are snowmen :) Heres a picture of our fireplaces, complete with 3 stockings, one for me, Kevin and Cooper.

And last but not least, my niece celebrated her 18th birthday on December 12th. Her, my sister, brother-in-law, nephew and cousin came to visit us here in HB so I made her a cake. Now, the original plan was to go to Disneyland, but since SoCal has become Seattle with all of this rain, we didnt go. I made "Cinderella's Castle" for her cake to match the Disneyland trip that never happened. It turned out great anyways.
I'm proud of my first cake. It was very ambitious of me, but I pulled it off :)
I used funfetti, since it is Katie's (my niece) favorite, and the pillars are made of rice crispy treats (I watch too much Food Network)

That's all for now. I'll post some pictures of Christmas later.
TTFN!

1 comment: