Pages


Thursday, July 11, 2013

A little surprise!

The McNally clan is growing by 2 feet!

In the middle of March we found out that we are going to have a little bundle in November!

I thought I'd start a pregnancy journal with updates and pictures :) And since I am SOOO behind, I'm going to sum up the last 20 weeks or so :P

8 weeks


 Excuse the bad picture and the dirty bathroom mirror!
During this time I was having all day nausea. I wouldn't say I had any cravings, more so what I could eat without making myself sick. I ate a lot of bean burritos and mashed potatoes.
This picture was taken the week after we told everyone at my mom's 60th birthday party!


How's mom feeling?: Nausea pretty much gone and now just enjoying being pregnant.
Cravings?: No specific ones, I still loved burritos!
Movement: None
Girl or Boy: Don't know yet, the tech during the 12 week scan wouldn't even look :(
Maternity clothing: I can still wear my normal clothes but they are starting to fit tight!



How's mom feeling?: Great! Not too tired, yet.
Cravings?: I love gala or Fuji apples with peanut butter. Still love bean burritos!
Movement: Some bumps and pokes and for awhile I just thought they were gas, but eventually I realized that they were baby. I know its a bit early to feel anything, but I'm pretty sure its baby.
Girl or Boy: Don't know yet, but my "motherly instinct" says boy!
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing some maternity jeans but that's it. My work pants still fit, snuggly, for now. As soon as I get home, off they come and I am into my yoga pants!

How's mom doing?: Still doing great! Halfbaked!!! I feel like I'm getting bigger but I look smaller compared to the picture at 15 weeks...
Cravings: none really. I just am happy that the nausea days are behind me and I can eat like a normal person!
Movement: LOTS! Kevin finally was able to feel a kick the other night. He has a huge smile on his face! The only problem with all the kicks, at times, baby feels like its river dancing on my bladder :(
Girl or Boy: We'll find out tomorrow!!
Maternity clothes: I can't wear any of my old pants without the use of my belly band. I have bought a few shirts and 2 tankini bathing suits to cover the growing belly!

OK, so I'll try from now on to update weekly.

Thanks for reading my little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment