Pages


Sunday, September 1, 2013

Behind as usual

I have 3 belly pictures that span approximately 7 weeks....I will eventually get the hang of posting weekly...at least until the baby comes ;)
 
21 weeks
 
 
Baby Stats: about 1 lb and size of a pomegranate. The digestive system is already producing poo! :)
Weight gain: 12 lbs- should only be at 10lbs but oh well :/
Stretch marks: NONE....that is to say that weren't there before! lol
Belly button in/out: In..for now
How's mom feeling: great!!! Not much else to be said. Have had some ankle swelling but they say its normal :)
Cravings: They are totally random and usually not good for me. I've been eating a lot of cereal, which I know isn't good for me.
Movement: Lots of kicks and pokes. I sometimes can see I little outside movement but its so slight.
Boy or Girl: GIRL!! If you didn't realize that from the picture! It was totally unexpected to find out that we are going to have a little girl. Both Kevin and I just felt that it was a boy that we even didn't come up with any serious girl names.
Maternity clothes: Pretty much everything I wear is or if it isn't, its a shirt that was baggy on me before.
 
 
 
Baby Stats: 11/2 lb and the size of a grapefruit. She can hear us talking now!!
Weight gain: not sure...
Stretch marks: still none
Belly button in/out: in still but its getting tighter
How's mom feeling: Still good. Still with swollen ankles at times but going strong!
Cravings: I love red grapes and apples.
Movement: She's getting stronger in there. I can definitely see her from the outside now.
Boy or Girl: GIRL!!!
Maternity clothes: nothing new
 
 
Baby Stats: about 2 lbs and the size of a rutabaga...whatever size that is :) She's practicing breathing in there, floating around in fluid.
Weight gain: Too much unfortunately :( 19lbs at the last OB appt. She lectured me a bit about adding some exercise, so we will try and go for some walks at night.
Stretch marks: None
Belly button in/out: becoming smaller and smaller...Kevin says it'll be an outie by the end of September.
How's mom feeling: It's getting tougher at work to bend over and pick stuff up. I also have to work with stroke patients, helping them transfer and such. I'm pooped by the end of the day (Hence this awful picture)
Cravings: Random. I craved cherry coke on Friday.
Movement: Still tons. She's mostly active at night and early mornings. Sometimes she's having her own little dance party in there and my tummy wiggles back and forth. Still hurts when she river dances on my bladder :(
Maternity clothes: went to the OldNavy outlet yesterday and got 2 new shirts that were 40% off! They aren't maternity, but I got a size bigger so they will work.
 

 
There you have it! All caught up!!
And now without further ado I'd like to announce......
 
Amelia Lynn McNally!!


No comments:

Post a Comment