Pages


Sunday, September 8, 2013

28 weeks

 
 
28 weeks as of Friday! 83 days to go! WOW!!
 
 
Baby Stats: About 2- 2.5lbs. Lungs are developed enough to survive in the outside world.
Weight gain: Not sure. I have an appt. tomorrow and will find out how naughty I've been :|
Stretch marks: NONE....that is to say that weren't there before! lol
Belly button in/out: Not in or out. Its pretty flat. Depends on where she is, the top part pokes out a bit :P
How's mom feeling: great, but sleeping has been a little more difficult. Tossing and turning but thanks to my Snoogle, its not too bad.
Cravings: They are totally random but I've been trying to eat healthier.
Movement: Lots!! She's most active at night right before bed and in the morning. She loves when I lie on my side and she kicks. I've been playing relaxing piano music at night and she dances to it!
Boy or Girl: GIRL!! Amelia Lynn McNally!
Maternity clothes: Pretty much everything I wear is or if it isn't, its a shirt that was baggy on me before.
 
Having my maternity photos taken in a couple weeks and I am so excited! Gotta go shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment