Pages


Friday, October 4, 2013

Time's going by fast!

32 weeks!


Baby Stats: 2.5 to 4lbs depending on which source you look at. :/ They say that baby will start to be head down now but she's been head down since 20 weeks and she hasn't done any flip flopping. It's crazy to think that she hasn't moved around much other than her extremities.
Weight gain: 22 lbs total. I went a month without gaining any weight and then gained 3 lbs in 3 weeks, so not awful.
Stretch marks: NONE....that is to say that weren't there before! lol
Belly button in/out: Out at the top part of my belly button but only when I stand up.
How's mom feeling: Most nights I am tossing and turning and its becoming difficult to turn over because of the belly. I have been having some uncomfortable Braxton Hicks that at times I've thought were real contractions. They are cramps low in my belly and go around to my low back, but they go away when I change position, like get up and walk.
Cravings: They are totally random but I've been trying to eat healthier. I LOVE cereal though!
Movement: Still having lots of movement but it has decreased. My OB said that its pretty normal since she's running out of room in there and so the movements are smaller and they are more of her dragging her feet, elbows and hands over my belly.
Boy or Girl: GIRL!! Amelia Lynn McNally!
Maternity clothes: Pretty much everything I wear is or if it isn't, its a shirt that was baggy on me before.

Our maternity photos were pushed back because my new niece was born!!! So we will be having them done in a couple weeks. 
My shower is next weekend and I cannot wait!! 

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment